Grant Strategies searches for government grant opportunities
and writes government grants for non-profits, as well as
all types of government entities. Homeland Security and Domestic
Preparedness grant opportunities are timely focus areas.
Other areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Community and Economic Development
- Public Health and Medical Research (Clinical & Health
- Human/Social Services
- Information Technology/Telecommunications
- Criminal Justice - Prevention and Corrections
- Environment, Natural Resources, Recycling/Reuse
- Rural/Agricultural Issues
- Disaster Preparedness
- Employment and Training
- Hazardous Waste, Solid Waste, Water Quality
- Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- Arts/Cultural Programs
- Police and Fire Protection
- Parks and Recreation
- Historic Preservation
We bid for ongoing city/county contracts. Please send
requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quotes are given on grant writing within two business
days. Typically, flat fees start at $6,000.
for targeting funding opportunities via comprehensive
databases and other sources range from $1,500-$3,500.
writing is delivered at a flat rate per scope of
services. Please call or e-mail to discuss.
Please e-mail, or phone for a no obligation consultation and
a proposal for services with a quote.
Phone: (507) 289-1526
Copyright 2003-2017, Registered with U.S. Copyright Office, Grant Strategies, LLC, All